Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You rock.

So the morning jam session has become a bit of a norm around here. E now works 4 ten hour days so half of the week this is his only time with the kids. They're fast asleep when he comes home at night. So the deal was, when he shifted his work schedule, that he would be ever so kind enough to "do" mornings, feed the kids, make the coffee, etc., while I got a peaceful shower in. Then I would go ahead and be solo with the kids the rest of the day. Well, as chaotic as it can be to start a day as a SAHM without a running start, I can hardly complain that they aren't accomplishing enough at this time or I'm not getting enough help. They simply eat and listen to their dad singing songs about kids named True and Carsen. In fact, if this is their only time with this phenominal man for another 24 hours, I can't think of a better way for them to spend it.

2 comments:

gia said...

So cute!! What a guy...that Ruggy....wish I could be a fly on the wall to hear the tunes....

Gretchen said...

are we ever going to get a B family update???