Monday, September 29, 2008

Surprise!




So, many a month has passed since I've posted, and perhaps it's laziness, perhaps it's busy, fun summer activities, but whatever the reason, I'm back for now! I just returned from a weekend retreat in which my dear friend and I scrapbooked for nearly 2 1/2 days straight with a fabulous group of women at The Mad Scrapper in Issaquah, http://www.madscrapper.com/. It was a fundraising weekend for breast cancer research, and it was a total hit. We already want to sign up for next year!

I can't believe the inspiration that followed me home, creatively speaking, but also as a huge sense of being refreshed, looking at my day-to-day life in a found sense of appreciation and examination. Therefore, I'm back at the blog, and ready to kick off a few new projects. Enjoy!

No comments: