Friday, June 13, 2008

Captured


My friend Wendi has been developing her photography skills for quite some time now, and when I spoke of getting my daughter's 5-year portraits, Wendi said she wouldn't mind taking the shots for practice.
This is her "practice."
These magical images capture all that is Carsen: so very sweet, happy, expressive, and unpredictable.
How lucky am I that my friend that knows Carsen so well can prove it on film? And all for the affordable price of FREE. Watch out, local photo studios. I'm takin' my business elsewhere. Thanks, Wen. They're beautiful.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

these are beautiful! Wen did such an amazing job! I LOVE that last one! So carsen with that smirk.

Nikki said...

Wow! Nice job, Wen!

Gretchen said...

I want a new post!!!