Monday, July 20, 2009

I love this man.












I am so blessed to have him. He is just what I need, and God knew it. We're going on nine years married this fall, and while E feels his stomach grumble at the thought of turning 37 this week, I think he is going to ROCK this year! Here's why you're the best, Honey:
*You make a killer pizza.
*You get up with the kids nearly every morning before work so I can run, pray, and start my day.
*You have seen me through the good, the bad, and the ugly, and with such love and adoration.
*You're kids feel so lucky to have the silliest dad they know.
*This Spring, you decided to get your act together and take care of yourself. Look at you now, honey! (He's going to kill me for putting that swimsuit shot here!) You kick booty on the Kung Fu mat, in the home gym, and at the three-mile loop near our house- with kids in tow on the bike trailer.
*You keep your morals and your beliefs right in front of you at work, in the often greedy field of finance. Your clients trust you, and you don't take that for granted.
*You are the meanest penalty kicker, ping ponger, and all-elbows hoop shooter I've ever watched, and I mean that in a good way.
*You provide, you love, you lead.
We love you, Sweetie. Here's to another fabulous 37 years of your very lived life.



No comments: